SERVICE IS COVERED ON THE FOLLOWING:
● Central Air Conditioning ( Up To 5 Ton, 1 Unit ) (Thermostat, Humidistat, Heating Compressor, Air Handler)
● A/C Preventative Maintenance (Optional): Payment Made Directly to Technician
● Plumbing (3.5 Bath)
● Extended Plumbing (Leaks behind Walls)
● Electrical System (Includes GFI receptacles & breakers)
● Water Heater (Up To 50 Gal.) (Electric or Gas)
● Dishwasher (Basic)
● Range/Oven/CookTop (Basic) (Self-Cleaning)(Glass Top)
● Built-in Microwave (Basic)
● Garbage Disposal (Up To ½ HP)
● Instant Hot Water Dispenser (Basic)
● Washer (Basic)
● Dryer (Basic)
● Refrigerator/Ice/Water Dispenser (Basic)
● Door Bell
● Ceiling Fans (Basic) (All Rooms Inside Home)
● Exhaust Fans (Basic)
● Central Vac
● Garage Door Openers
● Smoke Detector
DESCRIPTION OF COVERED SERVICES
AIR CONDITIONER: Service and Replacement Covered: Cooling, heating, standard thermostat, fuses in unit, compressor, standard fan motor, blower assemblies, run capacitors, contactors, relays. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Programmable thermostats, Wi-Fi thermostats, Wi-Fi systems, water valves and hoses, filters, grills, damper mechanism, high and low pressure switches, hard start kits, timers, disconnects, float switches, coils, coil leaks, coil cleaning, freon, leak test, tripped circuit breakers, condensate drain pan, condensate lines, condensate leaks, drain line blockages, flushing condensate lines, insulation, duct repair, electronic air cleaners or UV bulbs, leveling unit, time clocks, foreign air conditioners, changing of thermostat batteries, rust and corrosion, window (or wall) units. Compressor limited to maximum amount of $300. Covered Parts limited to a maximum amount of $100. If you fail to inform us that you have a 2 zone system or more, only the main unit will be covered.
MAINTENANCE IS NOT COVERED: Each customer is responsible for providing maintenance to their own air conditioner and appliances. Quality will not be responsible for the maintenance of air conditioning drain line leaks, drain line blockages, drain line cleaning or the malfunction of any related item due to lack of maintenance by the contract holder.
AIR CONDITIONING PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE (OPTIONAL): We urge all customers to have air conditioning preventative maintenance performed by a Florida Licensed Air Conditioning Contractor at least once a year. Customers may use any Licensed Contractor of their choosing or may call Quality to set up an appointment with a recommended service technician. This will prevent unnecessary breakdowns of your system, especially drain line blockages, Payment is made directly to the technician and no compensation is provided to Quality.
PLUMBING: Service and Replacement Covered: Inside dwelling: Will clear stoppages in sink, tub or toilet within residence, not under floors or ceilings. Replace flapper assembly and ballcock in two piece toilet. Replace water heater relief valve, galvanized nipples and flex lines with similar material when leaking. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Removal or replacement of fixtures, faucets, cartridges, washers, leaks in faucets, shut-off valves, foreign parts, faucets (sink, bath, shower), water filters, water filtration systems, gold faucets, toilet handles, faucet knobs, bidets, drain stoppers, flanges, basket strainers, all pop-up assemblies, all stoppages that are not accessible and beyond the trap, toilet seats, wax rings, cracked or broken tanks or bowls, diverters, spouts, grouting, caulking of sinks or fixtures, wet bar style sinks, faucets and one piece toilets, bathtubs and showers, shower enclosures and base pans, inadequate or excessive pressure, rust and corrosion, leak detection service, replacement of hose sprayers, laundry wash basins and faucets, tankless water heaters. If you fail to inform us you have a larger Water Heater, Water Heater will not be covered.
EXTENDED PLUMBING: In addition to the items listed above for covered items in Plumbing, extended plumbing includes toilet wax seals and water leaks inside the wall, one piece toilets (service and labor only), heat recovery (service only). No work is performed on polybutylene piping or work outside the residence.
WATER HEATER: Service and Replacement Covered: All mechanical components and parts. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Rusted or corroded units or parts, solar water heaters, tankless heaters, noise, vents and flues, and energy conservation unit. EFFECTIVE APRIL 16, 2015, DEPT. OF ENERGY ISSUED NEW GUIDELINES FOR NEW HOT WATER HEATERS. REPLACEMENT WILL BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF $300 ON 50 GALLON UNITS AND A MONETARY AMOUNT, DETERMINED BY QUALITY SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR UNITS ABOVE 50 GALLONS.
EXHAUST FANS: Service and Replacement Included in Builder’s Grade Standard Exhaust Fan up to 50 CFM.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Covered: Inside dwelling: Faulty circuit breakers, standard wall switches and receptacles, Fluorescent light ballasts two, four and six foot fixtures including end clips. Service Not Covered: Changing of Light Bulbs, Fixtures, track lighting, alarms, intercoms, inadequate wiring capacity, power failure or surge, light bulbs, main electric circuit breakers, circuit breaker panel, ceiling fan lights, infrared or electronic sensor mechanisms, time clocks, dimmer switches, pull switches, under counter fluorescent lights and ballasts, fuses, loose wiring in circuit breaker panel or walls.
DISHWASHER: Service and Replacement Covered: All mechanical components and parts. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Dishwasher racks, knobs, hoses, baskets, hinges, springs and rollers. Covered Parts and Circuit Board replacement limited to a maximum amount of $100.00.
RANGE/OVEN/COOKTOP: Service and Replacement Covered: All mechanical components and parts; glass tops. Service and Replacement Not Covered:Convection Oven, Oven rack, handles, control knobs, clocks/timers that do not control bake and broil functions, meat probe assemblies, rotisseries, glass doors, changing of light bulbs. Replacement is not included for built-in Oven. Covered Parts and Circuit Board replacement limited to a maximum amount of $100.00.
BUILT-IN MICROWAVE: Service and Replacement Covered: All mechanical components and parts. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Interior linings, door glass, handles, hinges, clocks, shelves, portable or countertop units, meat probe assemblies, turntables and parts, rotisseries. Magnetron Tube limited to $75.00. Covered Parts and Circuit Board replacement limited to a maximum amount of $100.00. Replacement of Microwave Unit limited to a maximum amount of $150.00.
GARBAGE DISPOSAL: Service and Replacement Covered: All components and parts including entire unit. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Retrieval of foreign objects or disposals that are rusted or corroded.
INSTANT HOT WATER DISPENSER: Service Covered: All components and parts. Replacement of Unit Not Available.
WASHER: Service and Replacement Covered: Motor, belts, timer, transmission, pump, and other operational parts. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Plastic mini-tubs, soap dispensers, filter screens, knobs and dials, hoses, shut-off valves, damage to clothing. Covered Parts and Circuit Board replacement limited to a maximum amount of $100.00.
DRYER: Service and Replacement Covered: Motor, belts, timer, heating assembly and other operational parts. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Venting, Vent Cleaning, lint screens, knobs and dials, hoses, damage to clothing. Covered Parts and Circuit Board replacement limited to a maximum amount of $100.00.
REFRIGERATOR WITH ICE/WATER DISPENSER: Service and Replacement Covered: Compressor, motors, door gaskets, electrical and defrost components, Ice-Maker (Repair Only). Service and Replacement Not Covered: Replacement of Ice-Maker, refrigerant, replacement of any additional refrigerators that can not be repaired, Built-in Refrigerators, doors, hinges, leveling of unit, changing of bulbs, racks, shelves, interior thermal shells, food spoilage, freezers which are not an integral part of the refrigerator. Covered Parts and Circuit Board replacement limited to a maximum amount of $100.00. Compressor limited to a maximum amount of $200.00.
GARAGE DOOR OPENER: Service Covered: Wiring, switches, infrared eyes, track drive assembly. Service Not Covered: Replacement of Garage Opener, light socket or bulbs, garage doors, motors, gears, hinges, springs, chains, belts, J-arm, remote keypads, remote transmitters, rollers, guides, logic or circuit boards, Broten door openers. Parts limited to $75.00.
DOOR BELL: Service and Replacement Covered: Except Batteries. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Manual ringer.
CEILING FANS: Service and Replacement Covered: Motor and switch for Standard Fans (builder’s fans). Service and Replacement Not Covered: Replacement of Fan, balancing, Remote Control Fans, Fans with Lights, Fan Blades, Garage, Attic or Outdoor Fans.
SMOKE DETECTORS: Service and Replacement Covered: All components and parts. Service and Replacement Not Covered: Battery only operated Units, Changing of Batteries.
CENTRAL VACUUM: Service Covered: All components and parts that affect operation. Service Not Covered: Replacement of central vacuum, removable hoses, accessories, or clogged pipes. Not responsible for the cost of gaining access to or closing access from the floor or walls either to locate the cause of malfunction or to effect repair or replacement. Covered Parts and Circuit Board replacement limited to a maximum amount of $100.00.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
● Liability is limited to failure due to normal wear and tear during the term of the membership. MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT COVER REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENT AS A RESULT OF AN ACT OF GOD OR AS A RESULT OF DISCONTINUED OR UNAVAILABLE PARTS. If an above item is not specifically listed above, member should consider the service not covered. No work will be performed outside the residence. UPGRADED APPLIANCES WILL BE COVERED FOR LABOR ONLY, NOT PARTS. WI-FI APPLIANCES WILL NOT BE COVERED FOR EITHER PARTS OR LABOR.
● QUALITY contractors will not be responsible for providing access to repair or replace a system or appliance, or for additional costs to remove or install related or non-related equipment in order to make a repair or replacement. When access is required, restoration to walls, closets, floors, ceilings or the like, responsibility is that of the member. Member is responsible for the cost of modification necessary to repair or replace a system or appliance (when existing or installing different equipment) including but not limited to, pipe, runs, flues, ductwork, structures, electric, or other modifications.
● QUALITY will not do any repairs due to misuse or abuse, lack of general maintenance and cleaning, disassembled and/or missing parts, fire, flood, smoke, rust or corrosion, lightning, freeze, earthquake, theft, storms, accidents, riots, war, vandalism, animals or pests, power failure/surge and/or overload, soil movement, structural changes, excessive or inadequate water pressure, noise, design deficiency, manufacturer’s recall, inadequate capacity, land subsidence, slope failure, cosmetic defects, improper previous repair or installation of appliances, systems or components. Circuit Board replacement limited to a maximum amount of $100.00.
● QUALITY is not responsible for consequential or secondary damage resulting from the failure of a covered system and/or appliance, or from the failure to provide timely service due to conditions beyond QUALITY’S control, including but not limited to delays in securing parts, equipment and/or labor difficulties.
● Customer understands and agrees that QUALITY will not be held responsible for any damage incurred to ceiling, walls, flooring, countertops, cabinets, or the equipment as a result of the problem. QUALITY service professionals will not be responsible for any water damage resulting from leaks in residence not directly caused by them.
● QUALITY contractors will determine whether an item should be repaired or replaced. Replacements will be of similar features, capacity and efficiency as the item being replaced. QUALITY is not responsible for matching brands, color and/or dimensions. When parts are necessary for completion of service, QUALITY will not be responsible for delays that occur in obtaining those parts. QUALITY is not responsible for any delivery charges, sales tax, permit fees, haul away or disposal fees incurred for systems and/or appliances. QUALITY will not be responsible for upgrades to plumbing or electrical necessary to meet current local building codes. NO REPAIRS WILL BE MADE ON ITEMS THAT ARE SUBJECT TO A MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, PARTS OR LABOR. QUALITY may offer, in lieu of replacement, a monetary fee that Quality deems appropriate to member based upon age and condition of the item being replaced. SUCH MONETARY FEE IS THE SOLE DETERMINATION OF QUALITY SERVICE .
Our unique “U-Take-Charge Reimbursement Program” gives you the choice to either call us for service or you make the call for service and we reimburse you for the repair costs*. Our program gives you total control and flexibility. You may call in another Florida Licensed Company 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
*The following procedures must be followed in order for Quality Service to provide reimbursement for the repair:
● The repair must be done by a Florida Licensed Technician in the field in which the repair is being done. For example, an Air Conditioning repair must be completed by a Florida Licensed Air Conditioning Technician with the invoice showing the License number.
● The repair must be a repair that is specifically covered by your Quality Service Warranty.
● Repair coverage is limited to $100.00. Any additional charges are the responsibility of the homeowner.
● The repair must be guaranteed by the company doing the work. Once the work has been begun by the outside company, the job must be completed by them. No additional work will be done by Quality Service on the particular repair until after the warranty period (minimum 30 days) expires.
● Invoice should be either faxed or mailed to Quality Service within seven (7) days after the completion of the work.
● Approval of the reimbursement is subject to the terms of the Warranty Service Plan and at the sole discretion of Quality Service.
Quality Service Warranty Plan
Quality Service is a Home Warranty Service Company licensed by the State of Florida Office of Insurance Regulation. Membership provides homeowners a convenient, trusted means for accessing home service solutions. It’s easy to use. Just a single phone call. We are available at your convenience… or at the worst possible moment. We’re here to help. Representatives are available to take service requests Monday through Saturday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. All Service Professionals are pre-screened, pre-qualified, licensed, and insured. Every attempt will be made to respond with same day service. Service will be performed within two hours of the scheduled appointment. After completion of the initial 12 months of membership, Quality Service will add two (2) additional months of membership for FREE. That’s 14 months of benefits for the price of 12. Also included is our “Reimbursement Feature” and our exclusive “Choice Option Plan” on Page 1. Please read about this exclusive benefit and ask a representative if you should have any questions. This membership entitles the above named individual(s) to all the benefits made available by Quality Service. Additionally, Members receive $25.00 for each referral (potential member must provide member’s name prior to becoming a member) that becomes a member. Referral checks are mailed 90 days after the effective date. Please call if not received. Florida Statute 634.414 (3), requires that a Membership may be cancelled by either party with written notice and that ninety (90%) percent of the unused membership will be refunded, less any claims that have been paid or less the cost of repairs made on behalf of the warranty holder. A minimum of a $95 service call will be deducted for each call from the refund. Please read and ask questions so that you will fully understand and receive the most from our membership program. Florida Statute requires us to inform you that the rate charged for this Membership is not subject to regulation by the State of Florida Office of Insurance Regulation (Florida Statute 634.414 section 2). Coverage is limited to the items specifically stated as covered by the Membership.
QUALITY SERVICE (herein referred to as QUALITY) through its service, shall furnish labor, mechanical parts and materials necessary to service and maintain the equipment in operating condition within subject dwelling. QUALITY will have an independent network contractor determine for members when equipment is not repairable. This determination will not be made on the basis of product appearance, odors, breakage of plastic, glass liner or racks. There is a 60-day wait for replacement work to go into effect from the initial date of membership. Appliances and equipment must be in good working condition prior to acceptance of membership to QUALITY. Any conditions considered by QUALITY to be pre-existing are excluded from this membership. In our continued efforts to keep the cost of membership as low as possible, if a call is made for a repair and there is no problem and in the opinion of QUALITY this is a “nuisance” call, there will be a $50 service charge. This pertains for example, to calls for lighting or smoke detector when the only problem is that a bulb or battery was not changed. Any faulty or improper repair work in progress or completed by a customer or present or past company other than QUALITY is excluded. Repairs will not be made on upgraded appliances or additional appliances not specifically listed, as a result of acts of God, accidents, attempted previous repairs, cosmetic defects, conditions caused by chemical or sedimentary build-up, rust or corrosion, unavailable or discontinued parts, design flaws, failure to clean or maintain as specified by the equipment manufacturer, fire, freezing, flooding, improper installation, inadequate capacity, lack of maintenance, misuses or missing parts, obsolete parts, neglect, pest or pet damage, power failure, shortage, surge or overload, structural defects or vandalism. QUALITY will not be responsible to determine the source of high utility bills and any cost or reimbursement due to a mechanical malfunction causing high utility bills. QUALITY network is available to take your calls Monday through Saturday. 8am to 5pm. All Service Professionals in the network are licensed and insured and the extent of any liability on the part of QUALITY will be the cost of repair or replacement of the equipment. Covered Parts limited to a maximum of $100.00. Circuit Board replacement limited to a maximum of $100.00.